The Belgian-Luxembourg Federation is looking for a versatile part-time secretary/secretary to join as soon as possible. Given the language situation in Belgium, the Federation is specifically looking for Dutch-speaking support with a good knowledge of French.
As a versatile secretary/secretary, your duties will include:
- Reception work (telephone and visitors)
- Drafting and sending various correspondence (letters, informative e-mails, administrative decisions, etc.)
- Management of subscriptions and materials, their follow-up and dispatch.
- Updating lists (members, local or federal managers, employees, etc.)
- Translations, adaptations and corrections of texts
For the full job description, please see here:
Applications can be sent to: [email protected]