The Franco-Belgian Union is looking for a multi-skilled office secretary, on a permanent, full-time contract,
to take up the post on 1 January 2022. The Franco-Belgian Union is based in Dammarie-les-Lys, France, and is the coordinating body of the Conferences of Adventist churches in Belgium, France and Luxembourg.
As a multi-skilled office secretary, you will be responsible for
– The physical and telephone reception of people who contact the Union.
– Follow-up of the administrative files of the Union’s general management.
– Making internal and external appointments (federations, clients, partners, staff, etc.).
– Organising Union and federation meetings (general assemblies, councils, commissions, etc.).
– Interface with the various departments of the institution and external contacts (partners, etc.).
This description takes into account the main responsibilities and is not exhaustive.
Excellent knowledge of French is a requirement.
For the job description and further information: Secretaire Polyvalente Bilingue
For the Union Franco-Belge website: www.adventiste.org